I always do my best to send the Grandparents a picture of the girls in their costumes, but I am terrible about making sure I have a keepsake. This year I created something fun for myself and thought I would share. I named it Candy Corn Cutie so we can always remember how adorable and cute our little loves looked on Halloween.
- You can print this out from the attachment below and cut around the candy corn, this should be a full page size activity
- On the white section of the candy corn, write down your child’s name and age
- On the orange section, write about their costume and maybe even a quote about what they think of it
- On the yellow section, write down anything you want to remember: where you went trick or treating, a pumpkin they decorated at a party or what piece of candy they loved the most
- On the back, glue a picture of them in their costume
- You can be done or laminate it, but either way you have a fun and clever keepsake craft